Saturday, December 15, 2012

Glocca Mora- Just Married (2012)

glocca mora
Here is a midwest emo band who I wasn't too fond of on first listen.  Now, after a few dozen listens it has really grown on me.  The band takes ques from Desaparecidos (Bright Eye's band), while holding that truthful sound one would find on Weezer's Blue album. 

I originally didn't like this album because I found it brought nothing new to the table, but where it lacks innovation this album makes up for it nostalgia.  Just Married takes me back to an earlier time; it reminds the listener of sneaking drinks in friends basements and all of the angst that comes with highschool. 

If you are looking for an easy listen that is filled with nostalgia, this album may be right up your alley. 
Listen Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment